Sunday 19 February 2012

Sweet 16, Ain't That Peachy Keen?

Hello there, remember me? 
Probably not. 
Well I started this blog and then abandoned it, leaving it to fend for itself in the scary world of Cyberspace, but I am back and I'm bad! (I'm not really bad, that just sounded good.) 
Sooo since you last saw me three months ago, many things have happened. Most importantly though, it has been my birthday! Yes that's, right the anniversary of my birth occurred on the 11th of February and I reached the ripe old age of 16.

just in case you didn't believe me, here's proof!

I went to HOST in Liverpool with 5 of my pals, which was lovely. Then on my actual birthday I went to a party, no not my own party, but a party none the less. As the person dared to have their party on my day of birth, I whipped out my Freakum dress  *perfectly acceptable 16 year old apparel* and hit that party as if it was my own. I had a ball. 

What I wore to Host: Shirt-Topshop, dress (worn as skirt) H&M, Ardell demi flare lashes, MAC Pink Nouveau Lipstick, Cross Ring- Vintage, Disney Princess Bag- FULL OF PRESENTS AHHHHH

What I wore on my actual birthday to the party: Navy blue American Apparell Dress, Cross Necklace- vintage, Beige platforms-no brand, I'm poor okay? 

So that's what I wore if you're interested, but more important than the fact that it was my birthday, is the fact that I received some super sick presents!
 
presentssssss!
I'm currently surrounded by lots of lovely jewellery, make-up, clothes etc. Which I absolutely adore! 
Ear cuff- Topshop 

Vintage, Vintage, Miss Selfridge
both Topshop


mugs- both utility, nail varnishes- Barry M 'silver glitter', 'foil effects' & 'indigo', CK 'hint of pink' , Body Shop body butter in Orange & chocomania lip butter, Jemma Kidd 'Perfect Smoky Eye' palette & Urban Decay 'Eyeshadow Transforming Potion', jewellery afore mentioned.  
I also snaffled a new phone and a Samsung tablet, both of which have very good cameras, so I can finally take photos for my little blog. YAY! 

This was a bit of a boring, self-indulgent post but I just couldn't resist. I hope you're all well, I shall now be blogging more regularly hopefully. See you all very soon!
Toodle pip X


No comments: