Saturday 23 June 2012

Hello...is it me you're looking for?

Bonjour mon chéris! 
                                   Okay, I'll just get it out of the way. I abandoned you for a bit. There's no excuse and I'm sorry, I just needed some me time, you didn't do anything to piss me off, I just needed to be me for a while and remember who I was before we started this little love affair...Just kidding, but I am very sorry I have been away for a while. Don't worry though, now I'm back and glammer than ever becauseeeeee


EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!!!!!


Yes I know, the excitement is a bit much to digest, hence the reason I have walked round for the last few days happier than Larry...whomever Larry may be. 
So this week is going to be all about the prom preparations, meaning there's going to be lots of things for me to post about as I have been purchasing a fair few items to help me feel all goddess like and lovely on Prom night, yay! 


Sorry, that this was just a quick one guys but I'm just updating you all. Speak soon!


Stay classy!X

No comments: