Wednesday 20 May 2015

Summer Playlist

Hey there,  

                Now anyone who knows me will know there are only a few aspects of my life that are organised and they are my wardrobe, my makeup and my iTunes library, everything else  is pretty much up in the air at all times, like literally I'm a failure at life. 
But luckily enough we don't need to know about my shambles of a life and today I'm talking about my summer playlist. I literally make playlists for everything and I'm the go to person when any of my friends are having a party to sort of the Spotify selection for the night. I've been doing it for years and I've got the general ones you know like my 'I just want to lie in bed and cry' songs, my 'I'm practically Whitney Houston' shower songs, my 'I'm completely zen' bath playlist and all that. But I also make playlists for big events, like when I started my final year at school or when my best friend got her first car or my 18th birthday. You catch my drift. I like to do a mixture of old and new and you can guarantee Beyonce will appear on all my playlists at least once. 

Here's what's on my summer playlist for 2015


  1. Feelin' Myself - Nicki Minaj Ft. Beyonce 
  2. Prayer In C - Lily Wood and The Prick Ft Robin Schulz
  3. Bitch Better Have My Money - Rihanna
  4. Ship to Wreck - Florence + The Machine
  5. The Wolf - Mumford & Sons
  6. Don't You Find - Jamie T
  7. Think Of You - MS MR
  8. Bang That - Disclosure
  9. Say Something - Karen Harding
  10. Ring Off - Beyonce
  11. Sugar - Maroon 5 
  12. Get Busy - Sean Paul
  13. The Blacker The Berry - Kendrick Lamar
  14. Get Right - Jennifer Lopez
  15. Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne
  16. Habits (Stay High) - Tove Lo
  17. Bills - Lunchmoney Lewis
  18. All Cried Out - Blonde Ft. Alex Newell
  19. Lonesome Street - Blur
  20. Wish You Were Mine - Philip George 
It's a weird mix I know but I like a bit of everything and this has literally got something for all moods this summer. 
What's on your playlist this summer? Let me know! 


 X

No comments: