Saturday 21 April 2012

Superdrug, how I love thee

Hey there, remember me?

Well to be honest I wouldn't blame you if you didn't as I have been completely M.I.A from blog land of late. I don't really have an excuse, other than my fabulously extravagant lifestyle...yeah that.
So what I'm trying to say is sorry! I shall be more loving to you gorgeous people from now on.

All that out of the way, let's get down to business. Today I have rediscovered my love for Superdrug. For all you none UKers out there Superdrug is basically just a huge drugstore chain shop, selling high street make-up, skin care, hair products and so on.
I had a few points built up on my loyalty card and thought I'd take advantage of the situation, so off I trotted into town after school to have a little look round. And look I did.
I was in there for over an hour and must've done about 5 laps of the store but there's just so much stuff, I thought it was necessary.
Usually I'm not really one for 'highstreet' make-up because I just love brands like MAC, Chanel and Benefit so much. Also because high end brands are so much more expensive, I tend to have to save up a few bob before I can get my next fix new make-up item. But today I was so pleseantly surprised, I went a little insane. I left with a mixture of make-up, tanning products, beauty tools and...food (Giant box of Guylian chocolate for £2.99? I think so). So with my new purchases in tow I trotted off back to my humble abode to rest my little tootsies and frantically unpackage and play with EVERYTHING I bought try out my new stuff.


    (From top: Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll On, Garnier Summer Body self tanning lotion, Garneir BB Cream- Second Row: Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, QVS Eyelash Curler, Sleek Eau La La Liner in Moulin Rouge, Ardell lashes in 117 Black, Rimmel Scandaleyes mascara, Rimmel 1000 kisses lip tint in Timeless Tango, Garnier Ambre Solaire dry face mist.) 

YAY for new stuff! So as you can see I bought a fair few items and thus far I have been extremely pleased with them. The Garnier Summer Body and the BB cream are repurchases as I do rather love them already and can confidently say they are both amazing, with a lovely smell. Also I used the face mist last night and I think it's the best facial fake-tanner I have ever used. It takes all of 10 seconds to apply, dries pretty much instantly and smells like holidays (providing you don't inhale mid spray like I did like an idiot...). The Rimmel products were on offer, so I received the mascara free for spending over £10 which was bargainous. 
The Sleek liner is also really lovely, creamy and highly pigmented. It can be used on the face, eyes and lips which is pretty cool too. The colour range for the line is really good and I'm going to go and pick up a few more the next chance I get as they're only £3.99! 


So yeah, thank you very much Superdrug for being so very lovely, cheap and full of stuff. You have well and truly opened my eyes. 


If you would like to see any reviews on products, let me know and I shall happily oblige.


Much love beautys, thanks for reading.
And as ever...

Stay classy!X


No comments: