Thursday 6 September 2012

Keeping Glam: Internacionale

Hey Kittens! 

So after a rather shaky summer when it comes to blog posts (apologies once again) I've decided to come up with a few things which will guarantee at least a few blog posts every month when I'm low on the ideas front. One of these new concepts is going to be called "Keeping Glam". "Keeping Glam" is going to be about my favourite things of the month that have kept me glamourous. It's going to include shops, make-up, body products, helpful beauty tips or anything that has kept me feeling fab in that particular month. 

I'm starting off this little series with a complete rave for the brand new Internacionale store in L1. Now Internacionale itself isn't new, it has been around for years but after getting in some new buyers, it seems like they've pretty much re-launched and have came back with a serious bang. I rediscovered Internacionale this past weekend after stumbling into their brand new shop in Liverpool and I was super impressed by pretty much everything they had on offer. Here some pictures I snapped in store...




*Apologies about the kind of unclear pictures, but I didn't have my camera with me and there were people everywhere so it was kind of hard to get a clear shot. *

As you can (hopefully) grasp from the pictures, Internacionale has a lot to offer. The store itself is organised into various different styles, making it easier to find something for you. There's a section of brightly coloured, north London, street style clothes, full of brightly patterned t-shirts, high-tops and leggings (shown above) . Another section, which is more glamourous and included this beautiful dress...
There's also a whole section that's full of the military trend, complete with khaki maxi and midi skirts, camo jackets and studded jumpers. 

The shoe section also doesn't disappoint, with a selection of shoes ranging from Lita style platforms to creepers to metallic ballet flats to huge glittered wedges, there's definitely something for everyone. 
Internacionale also offers a range of Beauty UK, Eyelure and Nail Rock beauty products, which is always handy for last minute night out essentials. 

Gorgeous nail technician doing complimentary manicures using Beauty UK products.

I am SO impressed with Internacionale and the fact that everything is super cheap and fairly priced just adds to the fabulousness! The staff in the Liverpool store are also so friendly and helpful, with a great knowledge of both the brand and the products in store, thanks for being so lovely guys! 
I only picked up a few things on Saturday, but I can not wait to go back in store to find my next set of bargains.
Here's what I got...
Earring pack: £3.99

Eye earrings (part of above pack) and Ear cuff (pack of 3) 99p

Lace peplum top £12.99

Khaki midi skirt £8.99

Black high-waisted skirt £9.99

 Can't wait to wear these and feature them in some upcoming outfits of the day. Internacionale get in new products daily, so get yourself down there now for some amazing bargains or go to their online store to shop from home!

Thanks for reading guys, speak soon! 
Stay Classy!X



*Peplum top, khaki skirt and black skirt images taken from internacionale.com no copyright intended.                         

No comments: