Sunday 13 May 2012

Getting to know me, getting to know all about meeeee

Bonjour mes cheris! 

I don't know how but horrifyingly I have my first GCSE tomorrow, and I thought I'd get a quick post up tonight before life gets all hectic and shit gets KRAY! Now I have a favourites post that's in desperate need of being published but it also is in desperate need of photos, so it's just going to have to bloody well wait! Instead I thought I'd do one of those nifty little tag things I see floating around the interweb on a daily basis. As I'm new to all this, I thought I'd do a "get to know me" tag, so you can all be intrigued by my fabulous lifestyle...yeah seriously.

Vital Stats:
Name:
Isabel Amelia Burke
Nicknames: Izzi
Birthday: 11/02/1996
Place of: Birth Liverpool
Star Sign: Aquarius 
Occupation: sarcastic little bastard stuck in a ridiculous school ruled by an evil dictator

Appearance:
Hair colour: ombred gingeee
Hair length: long
Eye colour: hazel 
Best feature: er my eyebrows? They're hugeeee and I love them. 
Braces: not anymore, I'm the proud owner of a metal free mouth

Piercings: Ears
Tattoos: not yet...
Righty of Lefty: right

Firsts:
Best friend: My blanky...
Award: something from school, I never had any hobbies as I was a boring little child
Sport: football? 
Real Holiday: Tennerife
Concert: McFly, I was in love with Harry

Favourites
Film: Breakfast at Tiffany's, Mean Girls, The Mummy, Peter Pan, Fast and Furious, 500 days of Summer, Scream
TV Show: Gossip Girl, 90210, Desperate Housewives, Smash, Glee, Friends, One Tree Hill, Punk'd 
Colour: pink, grey, green
Song: This is impossible! I have so many but here's a few... Slow Night So Long, London Calling, Downtown, Music When The Lights Go Out, Sugar Town, Here Comes Your Man, Lonely Boy, Post Break-Up Sex, Boys Don't Cry, It's Tricky, Last of The Lady, I Can't Help Myself, Panic
Restaurant: Tokyou, Supporo, Tai Pan, Cafe Rouge
Store: Topshop, Zara, Urban Outfitters, American Apparel, H&M
Book: About a Boy, Bridget Jones' Diary, Harry Potter series, Hunger Games, Twelfth Night
Magazine: Vogue, Glamour, Grazia, Style, Cosmopolitan
Shoes: How could anyone ever pick one pair of shoes? It's just too cruel

Currently...
Feeling: hungry, story of my life
Single or Taken: forever single, relationships are for pansies
Eating: I wish
Listening to: Bojangles-The Courteeners
Thinking about: sleep! 
Watching: The Voice 
Wearing: jarmies

Future:
Want Children: I shall adopt lots of them one day and create the next Von Trapp family 
Want to be married: I'm game for a huge wedding, just not the husband part...
Careers in mind: something fabulous, that makes loads of money with a minimal amount of work 
Where do you want to live: Liverpool still, scouse and proud YGM? 

Do you believe in:
God: Yes
Miracles: maybe
Love at first sight: No
Ghosts: Yes
Aliens: Yes
Soul Mates: No
Heaven: Yes
Hell: No
Kissing on the first date: Yesss mwahhhh 
Yourself: hell yeah, I'm a stong independent black woman who don't need no man (okay that's a lie, but it sounds so much better that way, don't you think?)


So that's that guys! I tag you all, so answer the questions and we can all be dead nosy in the comfort of our homes, yay!

Speak soon, be gorgeous as always, lots of love!
Stay Classy!X 

No comments: